When it comes to international dating, especially dating in Asia, AsiaMe.com is one of the best-known sites in this niche. This site was launched back in 1998, so it’s been there through the development of the whole industry and has outlived many of its competitors.
At the same time, when a dating site has been around for so long, there is a risk of it becoming obsolete compared to newer services. So is that the case with AsiaMe com? Or is it still a great place to look for your significant other? Find all of that out from our AsiaMe.com review.
|Dominant Members Age||25 - 34|
Asia Me is the perfect dating venue with approximately 1M registered members in 2019. Site domain was created in 2012, the website succeeds in attracting more and more visitors, and the number of monthly online users hence some online services is almost equal to 145K. The gender mix is also pleasant: women prevail over men - 35%:65% correspondingly. The overall rating of the platform in our personal opinion is 4.1 of 5, which we explained by moderate starting price from $3.99, mobile friendly interface and friendly support 24/7.
All these features of Asia Me make it extremely popular among the users of 25 - 34 who prefer dating with older guys. Be the one who would give a vote to the Asia Me for being satisfied with its services!
- Can be edited anytime
- Multiple forms of communication: messaging, video messaging, chat and video chat
- Profile pictures are visible to everyone for free
- Users can filter their match recommendations by age or city
Pros & Cons
- Free to search profiles via basic and advanced search filters
- Most of the girls can speak basic English and are younger than 30
- Email communication is now free for all members
- You can share your profile with other devices or with your partner
- Quite a reasonable cost of service
- Not available on Apple App Store
- Search is fairly general and can’t be saved for later use
- Site provides only basic services
- No video chats
How to sign up for AsiaMe.com and why do it
Creating an account on AsiaMe is a mandatory step if you want to see the women’s profiles and communicate with their owners. Luckily, you can do it absolutely for free and within just 2 or 3 minutes. To sign up for the site, you will need to provide the following information:
- First and last name
- Valid email address that you will then use as your AsiaMe login
Next, choose your password, confirm your registration by following a link from the AsiaMe email, and you can begin your journey on the site.
Is AsiaMe the right website for you? Here’s how to find out
Curious if AsiaMe.com is the right dating site for you to join? Here are three questions to understand your online dating prospects better:
- Do you want to meet single women from Asia but don’t want to travel half of the world to do it?
- Are you ready to regularly visit the site to maintain communication with your future matches?
- Do you want something serious at the end of it but don’t mind just having fun for a while?
If that sounds like something you could see for yourself, then, by all means, go ahead and sign up for AsiaMe!
How much does it cost to use AsiaMe.com?
AsiaMe.com uses a combination of credits and Premium subscription to cover its paid features, which include pretty much all communication methods other than Say Hi. You’ll need credits to pay for chats, letters, video chats, gifts, and phone calls. For example, 5 minutes of chat cost half a credit, and sending a letter costs one credit.
New users can buy their first 2 credits for $3.99. After that, you will be able to choose one of several credit packages that cost from $15.99 to $399. With your first purchase of credits, you will also get one month of Premium for free. After the first month, being a Premium user will cost you $9.99/month.
Being successful on AsiaMe: 3 tips that will help you
There are many AsiaMe.com reviews that mostly talk about the features offered by the site and the cost of using it. However, those AsiaMe reviews rarely give tips for making the most of your time on this dating website. We decided to correct that, so here are 3 things you can do to increase your chances of finding an ideal woman:
- AsiaMe.com has a unique Smart Matches algorithm that finds new female profiles for you to contact based on your tastes, so you should definitely give it a try.
- Video calls and phone calls are two other standout features of AsiaMe that you don’t usually see on dating sites, and they can give your conversations new depth.
- When you want to take your relationship with someone to the next level, AsiaMe has a feature allowing you to select and send a gift or flowers to her doorstep.
Yes, judging by our own experience and other AsiaMe com reviews, this appears to be a completely legit dating website, and there are several reasons why we believe that. First, AsiaMe has operated since the late 1990s with no major scam or security concerns. Second, there are multiple ways to contact customer support there. Third, every female member of AsiaMe.com is verified and therefore 100% real.
AsiaMe does not charge you for signing up for the site, and you can browse for free for as long as you want. However, communication on this site costs money — you can only Say Hi to someone twice as a new user. So you will need credits to effectively communicate on AsiaMe.com plus a Premium membership to unlock even more perks.
Yes, unlike many other dating services that only have mobile browser versions, AsiaMe has a mobile app you can download to any iOS or Android device. With its help, you can seamlessly switch your communication from desktop to mobile and back and never lose track of chats and letters.